The Ready to Fly Aimdroix XRay 225mm Tilt-Rotor FPV platform is the fastest forward acceleration, toughest, and easiest to fly high-performance FPV platform right out of the box. The XRay tilt-rotor exclusive flight control dynamics provides an easy, fast and fun to fly FPV platform.The results of this are extreme fast forward acceleration, quick 180 degree turns, and even backward flight ( Yes it can actually fly backward). All of this the easiest way possible thanks to our patent pending asymmetric thrust vectoring technology. With the XRay, you can really enjoy flying at any place, at any speed, while maintaining the camera pointing towards where you want to go. No more extreme camera angles on hovering, while going fast forward or even while flying backward. So get ready for some serious flying experience that only the XRay will be able to provide you.
Needed to complete:
- 1,300(75C-100C) to 2200mah(35-55C) 4s battery
- FPV goggles
Included in the box:
- Fully built XRay Tilt-rotor quad
- 8Ch T8FB Radiolink radio with micro receiver
Ready to Fly features:
- XRay RTF package comes completely assembled and configured. Just plug in a 4S battery and you'll be ready to fly.
- High quality 8ch Radio with micro receiver. Sliders to control motors angle in acro and Horixon modes
The key to the XRay is what we call ‘Asymmetric Thrust Vectoring’. We even made a XRay tilt control configurator that will allow you to control all of the flight characteristics to set it up to your flying control preference. Innovative crash feature. The 4.5mm thick arms are supported by just two bolts that works as a crash folding mechanism. To prevent damage to the arm, and reducing the chance of damage to the rotating shaft on high impact crashes, the inner low strength bolt will break, allowing the arm to fold.
The center plates supports the mounting of all of main electronics. A thin carbon fiber plate was designed to cover the main electronics to give it a nice clean look. The
The XRay configurator is used to flash the flight controller with the XRay firmware, and to adjust multiple XRay Tilt -rotor-specific controller parameters. You can still connect your XRay to the standard Cleanflight configurator found in the Google Chrome web store in order to adjust general cleanflight parameters.
- AimDroix Skyline32 Flight controller; 32-bit ARM micro processor running at 3.3V / 72MHZ.
- BLHeli-S 25A ESCs (high-performance MCU) with 5v/12v 3A BEC PDB .
- AIMDROIX RS2205 racing motors. 2300kv rear and 2500kv front motors
- DAL 5045 red and 4045 black Triblade V2 bullnose props
- 1000 VTL CCD FPV mini camera
- 200mw 40ch VTX with raceband.
The frame side plates are made out of durable 2mm carbon fiber
Arm damage reduction mechanism. ( Uses 4.5mm thick carbon fiber and shear bolt mechanism)
Aluminum tilt control gears.
Highly durable metal gear servos.
Enclosed FPV camera for full crash protection
Lightest tilt-rotor quad in the world. (200g). 450g ready to fly weight without battery.
- Exclusive XRay Tilt-rotor Configurator License
Recommended HD camera: Runcam V1 or V2, Mobius, Gopro Session, Foxeer Legend 2
The XRay RTF package comes completely assembled and configured. Just plug in a 4S battery and you'll be ready to fly. It's built by us, in Central Ohio, and flight tested before shipping to ensure that it will be perfect once it gets to your hands.
Do you want to see more about it? Checkout the Flite test Review.